Selecting an experienced car accident attorney for your personal injury case is an important decision that can have life-altering consequences. You need to make certain you choose a car accident lawyer who will fight for you to get the compensation you deserve.
Being involved in a car accident can be confusing and stressful.
- First, there is the physical and emotional trauma of being involved in a collision.
- Then, you have to determine the extent of the damage.
- You may also be facing medical bills, lost wages, and other expenses.
When a car accident is caused by negligence, it can raise questions such as:
- Who will pay for my medical bills and lost wages and time at work?
- Will the other driver’s insurance company pay to fix my car?
- What happens if I am partially at fault?
- Do you I have to accept the car insurance company’s offer?
- Should I talk to the insurance adjustor?
- What do I do if the other person contacts me?
- What happens if the negligent person gets a lawyer?
- Do I need help from an auto accident lawyer?
These are all common questions that an experienced car accident lawyer can answer. Contact us today to review your case with a dedicated and knowledgeable car accident attorney.
A CAR ACCIDENT CAN HAPPEN ANYWHERE TO ANYONE
Each day thousands of motorists travel in and around major cities such as St. Louis, Missouri, Chicago, Illinois, Indianapolis, Indiana, and Detroit, Michigan.
Those same drivers may also be driving to and from smaller outlying areas such as:
- Louis’s Richmond Heights and Clayton communities
- Chicago’s Oak Park and Buffalo Grove suburbs
- Indiana’s Plainfield, Zionsville, and Carmel suburbs, and
- Michigan’s Dearborn, Livonia, and Troy communities.
The more people drive on the road, the greater their chances of being involved in a car accident. However, the truth is that a car accident can happen anywhere to anyone.
If you or a loved one are hurt in a car crash, you may be entitled to compensation for your medical bills, pain and suffering, lost time at work, and other expenses. It’s important to get the facts so you can protect your right to compensation. Contact an experienced car accident attorney today to schedule an appointment to discuss your case.
YOU MAY BE ENTITLED TO COMPENSATION FOR YOUR ACCIDENT
What About My Transportation Expenses?
Being hurt in a car accident due to another’s negligence can create real problems for you and your family. Like many people, you probably depend on your car or another motor vehicle, and not having transportation can interfere with getting to work or school. You may have to rent a car for an extended period or purchase a replacement vehicle. Additionally, if you have been injured in a car accident, you may be entitled to payment for your lost time at work, medical bills, future expenses, and pain and suffering. Your car accident attorney can help you get compensation for the physical damage to your motor vehicle and for your other expenses.
What if There are Serious Long-Term Injuries?
In some cases, car accident victims suffer catastrophic injuries that require extensive medical procedures and even life-long care. If you or a loved one has suffered a catastrophic injury due to a car accident, it’s important to have the compensation you need now and in the future.
At The Daily Law Firm, P.C., we are car accident attorneys who get families the compensation they need and deserve after a wreck. Contact us today for a free consultation to learn more about your legal rights and how our firm can help you!
AUTO ACCIDENTS CAUSED BY DRIVER NEGLIGENCE
At The Dailey Firm, P.C., we understand how a car accident caused by driver negligence can impact someone’s life. Our firm has spent decades representing clients who have suffered injuries or lost loved ones in car accidents because of someone else’s careless driving. Let us put our experience to work for you to get you the compensation you need!
WHEN IS ANOTHER DRIVER NEGLIGENT IN A CAR ACCIDENT?
Driver negligence can happen for several reasons. Often drivers who cause auto accidents are:
- Speeding (driving well above the posted speed limit),
- Driving under the influence (DUI),
- Engaging in distracted driving (texting or otherwise not looking at the road),
- Driving negligently, or
- Driving while under-insured or uninsured
At The Dailey Law Firm, P.C., we have represented clients in St. Louis, Chicago, Indiana, Michigan, and throughout the United States and know what it takes to help you with your car accident case. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation with one of our experienced car accident attorneys.
CAR ACCIDENTS CAUSED BY AUTOMOBILE DEFECTS
When you think of a car accident, it may seem that a negligent driver must have caused a victim’s damage or a collision. However, car accidents can also be caused by automobile defects.
Every year, auto manufacturers design and sell cars, trucks, motorcycles, and other vehicles. Unfortunately, some of these cars and motor vehicles may have defects that may harm the driver, passengers, pedestrians, or those traveling in other vehicles.
When a car or vehicle has a defect such as a faulty component or design flaw, it can lead to motor vehicle failure and serious injury. If you have been involved in a collision caused by an automobile defect, you will need the help of an experienced car accident attorney.
Here are some common automobile defects:
Motor Vehicle Safety Feature Defects
- Defects in the vehicle safety features you depend on can also lead to an auto-related personal injury.
- Even if the defective feature doesn’t cause a car accident, a motorist could be seriously injured if a vehicle’s safety feature malfunctions. For instance, say your car’s airbags didn’t deploy during a collision, or your seat belt failed. You or your passenger could be seriously injured.
- Many of us drive motor vehicles without ever suspecting anything is wrong with our tires. However, suppose a defective tire blows out at the wrong speed and time.
- In that case, the tire’s defect could result in the driver losing control of their vehicle, getting into a serious auto accident, and sustaining or causing others to suffer severe injuries.
Gas Tank Defects
- When there is a car accident, there can be a risk of a fuel-fed fire.
- These fires are often caused by gas tank and fuel line design and construction flaws.
- Many gas tank car accidents involve “side-saddle” tanks that are placed outside the vehicle’s frame.
- While newer trucks and motor vehicles have improved gas tank designs, older models may pose a significant risk.
- The improper placement of a gas tank or defects in the fuel line can have disastrous consequences.
- When someone is injured due to a gas tank or fuel line defect, they may suffer significant burns and other catastrophic injuries.
An experienced car accident attorney can help the victim and their family evaluate their automobile defect case, car accident, and personal injury claims and pursue compensation for their lost wages, pain and suffering, medical bills, and other related expenses. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation with an auto accident attorney.
COMMON TYPES OF AUTOMOBILE ACCIDENTS
A vehicle collision can happen under a variety of circumstances and conditions. However, some types of accidents may occur more often than others. Here are some of the more common types of car accidents that can occur throughout Indiana and Michigan and in the St. Louis and Chicago areas:
- High-speed collisions
- Failure to yield accidents
- Wrong-way accidents
- Drunk driving
- Rear-end wrecks
- Distracted driving accidents
- Hit-and-run incidents
- Seatbelt and airbag injuries
- Red Light accidents
- Parking lot car accidents
- Rollover wrecks
- T-bone car accidents
- Head-on collisions
All of these automobile accidents can cause serious injuries and other damages. If you have been involved in one of these common motor vehicle or car accidents, contact an experienced car accident attorney today to schedule a free consultation.
COMMON CAR ACCIDENT INJURIES
When you are involved in an auto accident, your injuries can range from minor to devastating. In some cases, a motor vehicle or car accident can lead to permanent damage. Some of the most common types of auto accident injuries can include:
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Spinal cord injuries
- Severe burns and scarring
- Hand and foot injuries
- Broken bones
- Nerve damage
- Cervical disk injuries
- Back injuries
- Closed head injuries
- Psychological and emotional trauma
WHAT KINDS OF DAMAGES CAN I GET FOR MY CAR ACCIDENT?
A car accident and other motor vehicle collision can be the basis of a personal injury claim. The accident details may differ, but the available damages are often similar.
Car accident victims may be entitled to ask for compensation for the following damages:
- Past Medical Expenses
- Current and Future Medical Costs
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Future Earnings/Earning Capacity
- Household Expenses
- Cost of Canceling Trips (Incidental Damages)
- Pain and Suffering
- Mental Anguish
- Loss of Consortium
- Punitive Damages
Depending on the law and your circumstances, you may be entitled to some or all of these damages. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation with a car accident attorney who can review your case and talk with you about damages.
DO I NEED A CAR ACCIDENT ATTORNEY TO SETTLE MY CLAIM?
If you have been involved in a car or motor vehicle accident, you may be wondering if you need a car accident attorney to settle your claim. While you don’t have to have an attorney, you should know that car accident victims are at a disadvantage without legal representation. By contrast, injured people who choose to work with experienced counsel are more likely to get fair compensation for their damages.
Parties who settle without a lawyer run the risk of settling for a lower and inequitable amount because they don’t know the value of their claims. Insurance companies often know better than to make these types of lowball offers to an experienced car accident attorney.
At The Dailey Firm, P.C., we know how to protect your rights and can negotiate a fair settlement for your car accident case. Contact us today to set up a time to talk with an experienced car accident lawyer who will fight to get you the compensation you deserve!
WHEN WILL MY CAR ACCIDENT CASE SETTLE?
If you have been injured, you are probably wondering: When will my car accident case settle? Settlement can happen at different points during a car accident case. How long a car accident case settlement will take varies because each case is different.
Some car accident cases settle quickly because the issues are more straightforward, and the insurance policy limit is low. However, most personal injury car accident cases are more complex and will take longer to develop and settle. There is also the possibility that the case won’t settle, and the matter will have to be decided through a trial.
When you work with an experienced car accident attorney, they can help you understand your case and determine when it may settle. At The Daily Firm, P.C., we have decades of experience helping clients get fair settlements and judgments for their car accident case damages. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you!
HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO FILE MY PERSONAL INJURY CAR ACCIDENT LAWSUIT?
Every state has its own statute of limitations (time limit) for a car accident victim to file a personal injury lawsuit. If you or a loved one have been injured in a car accident, you must file suit within your state’s time limits. If you don’t, there is a strong possibility that the court will not be able to consider your claim and award you the compensation you need and deserve. You also need to make certain that your car accident case has all of the required information and is correctly filed.
Working with an experienced car accident lawyer can help ensure that your car accident personal injury claims are filed on time and with all of the necessary information.
WHY YOU NEED A CAR ACCIDENT ATTORNEY
Car Accident Claims are Complicated!
Car accident cases are often extremely complicated, especially when there are multiple vehicles and victims. Without the help of an experienced car accident attorney, it can be difficult for victims to get fair payment for their damages. You need a car accident attorney to help you evaluate your case and fight for you to get the compensation you need and deserve!
The Insurance Company Not on Your Side!
Although it should be about doing what is right by the car accident victim, the other driver’s insurance company will be focused on paying as little as possible. After a car accident, insurers often try to take advantage of victims when they don’t have an experienced car accident attorney. You need a car accident attorney to help protect your rights and advocate for you!
Reasons to Hire a Car Accident Attorney:
- Compensation-You need an experienced car accident attorney to help you get fair compensation for your damages. Car accident damages are complicated, and it’s crucial that you have someone on your side who can help you accurately present your damages so you can get the compensation you need.
- Maximum Damages– Car accident damages can vary. Even when someone is seriously injured, the other side’s insurance company will want to pay as little as possible. Your car accident attorney will know how to assess your case and fight for maximum damages. You need an experienced and dedicated car accident lawyer to fight for you to get the maximum damages you deserve.
- Insurance Companies– Auto insurance companies have their own methods of processing claims and assigning fault after an accident. They also have rules when it comes to insurance coverage. An experienced car accident attorney knows how the insurance companies operate and can advocate for you during your case.
- Opposing Attorney– The insurance company may have a lawyer, or the negligent driver may get their own attorney. You don’t want to talk to an opposing attorney alone, and it’s important to have someone there to advocate for you and protect your interests. Your car accident attorney can help you deal with the negligent driver’s attorney and protect your interests during the process.
- Liability: After the accident, the other driver may try to say you were to blame, even though this is not the truth. Your car accident attorney can help you establish and prove fault and protect you from inaccurate liability claims.
The Dailey Law Firm, P.C., has represented car accident victims and their families for decades. We fight for our clients to get the compensation they deserve for their injuries and other expenses. Our firm knows what to do at every stage of your car accident case and can help.
We proudly serve clients throughout Michigan, Indiana, Chicago, Illinois, St. Louis, Missouri, and throughout the United States. Contact The Dailey Law Firm P.C.’s knowledgeable and experienced auto accident attorneys today to schedule a free consultation.